This weekend the weather got real, real. Temperatures dropped into the 30’s at night and now I’m in full-on fall mode. I unpacked my winter clothes, dusted off my shearling scuffs, and have every intention of ordering seamless from under a blanket until next May. Here are a few lovely things that are keeping me in love with fall.
Clockwise from upper left:
- Fiber wall hangings forever.
- Making simple things pretty things.
- So in love with Liz Payne’s stitches.
- I need more sturdy flowers in my life.
- Hot. Toddy.
- Dreaming of learning to make felt flowers.
- Counting the days until Friendsgiving 2015. Photo: Apartment Therapy
- Tiny sweaters, poufy skirts- my fall style dream. Photo: The Sartorialist
- Golds and pinks and blues please.