Late September is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s the perfect combination of glorious weather, long sleeves, short shorts, and getting back to bizzness. A few things that have been keeping me inspired…
Clockwise from upper left:
- Yarn + Lil’ Pipes. My life in texture.
- This entire house tour. Pink and golds forever.
- My style spirit: elevated camp crafts.
- Let’s go here.
- Inspo for days.
- Would KILL to be a Saipua fall apprentice.
- Loving this pattern- potential embroidery inspiration.
- This is the my first fall with a coffee habit. My life will be this chic at all times. Photo: Collin Hughes